UBC Exercise, Kinesiology and Health Seminar Program
UBC Vancouver’s School of Kinesiology and UBC Okanagan’s School of Health and Exercise Sciences present the UBC Exercise, Kinesiology and Health Seminar Program. The seminar program is a forum for critical academic discussion between students and faculty members from all disciplines.
The series is designed to expand knowledge about topics from the broad field of kinesiology and health studies for graduate students and faculty members. All visitors are welcome to attend the virtual series.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021, 4-5 p.m.
Thursday, October 28, 2012, 4-5 p.m.– CANCELLED
- Thursday, November 25, 2021, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 24, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 31, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 26, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
- Dr. Maureen MacDonald,McMaster University
- Dr. Dan Lieberman, Harvard University
- Dr. E. Paul Zehr, University of Victoria
- Dr. Janelle Joseph, University of Toronto
- Dr. Corliss Bean, Brock University
- Dr. Janice Forsyth, Western University
- Dr. Jennifer Heisz, McMaster University
- Dr. Jordan Guenette, UBC
- Dr. Karla Galaviz, Emory University
- Tora Oliphant & Dr. Hélène Frohard-Dourlent, UBC
- Dr. Pascal Bernatchez, UBC
- Dr. Calvin Kuo, UBC
- Dr. Mark Rakobowchuk, Thompson Rivers University
- Dr. Geoff Power, University of Guelph
- Dr. Shane Sweet, McGill University
- Dr. Andy Lovering, Department of Human Physiology at the University of Oregon
- Dr. Isabel Gonzalez, Wilderness Medicine Fellowship Co-Director, University of California, Irvine
- Dr. Eve Valera, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Craig Crandall, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre
- Dr. Kathryn Sibley, Department of Community Health Studies, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Marcus Amann, School of Medicine, University of Utah
- Dr. Stephen Cheung, Department of Kinesiology, Brock University
- Dr. Jim Johnson, Department of Cellular and Phsyiological Sciences and Department of Surgery, UBC Vancouver